Monday, March 2, 2009

Snow day





Just when we thought spring was coming Mother Nature said "No, no, no" (Amy Winehouse voice). So I'm home, relaxing. No work or school. I'm kinda bored, watching Family Guy.





Anyway, so I'm catholic and for those who don't know this season is Lent and sometimes well majority of the time we have to give up something for 40 days. It was so hard for me to decide what to give up. Well I didn't quite know what to give up to tell you the truth. I thought of not going to the gossip blogs but seriously?! Then I thought of giving up gossiping overall but I tried it for one day, didn't work at all. I mean it's a girls thing, if you ever meet a girl that says they don't gossip they are def lying. I mean even guys do that! Come ooooon.

So at the end I decided to give up going to my Facebook page. Like I'm addicted to that thing. Specially since I have a Blackberry and I just refresh my page every second or just every time I'm bored. On top of that I also have an application on it so I can also update my status every second and upload pics. Like no wonder why I'm addicted to this crap.

I won't be going on for 40 days, well I missed a couple days so until Easter. I didn't go on last night and this morning. But I've been thinking about it, this is going to be harder then I thought! Arrrrrrghh ... DAY 1















Well hopefully this will help me post more often =)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin