Monday, March 9, 2009

Style Watch: Amber Rose

We all know her by now and see her everywhere with Kanye.
She's the talk of the blogs. So let's check out her style from the first day she started walking around with my husband




A smoker.


I'm not hating but I'm totally jealous of her. Get to be with my hubby 24/7 all over & at Fashion Week



All over Paris Fashion Week. Love that LV bag
I don't like matching matching things. So those matching shoes & bags. 
Ehhh for me
Love those Chanel sunglasses





I'm a big shades fan so I think her sunglasses game are on point tho.
Is she fashionista potential?

2 comments:

GLAMGiRL said...

im undecided on her, her style is definitely out there and unique. but something about it just isn't refined. I thought that lime green jacket with the black skirt and louboutins and chanel glasses was perfect. She needs to go in that direction more often.

SoPhie said...

That's how i feel too.
I actually love that black dress outfit [with the Mui Mui shoes & LV clutch]. I mean she's no Alexis. Alexis was great.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin