Monday, March 2, 2009

Day 1.

Well since I can't post my pics on Facebook or comment on them or just share it with my friends (sigh) this will be my place to share them.. with you guys.

On Friday, me and couple of my friends went to Fashion 40 to celebrate my girls Missy and Chelle's b.day.
This is some pictures that I found on Missy's Myspace page
(yes I still can go on Myspace, my addiction for it is over. Although I just felt guilty going on just now..should I include that also? hmmm)





[Me, Missy & Chelle]


[Tmer & Missy]



[Me. minutes before the fights]





So here's the story.. for a while now I've been saying that I am over the party scene. And that night is making me stick to my words.
When we got there it was pretty crowded but then again the club wasn't a big spot. It has 2 floors and the bottom was packed!

[Exhibit A]



Supposedly upstairs was the V.I.P. section, I'm guessing it was for people who were celebrating their birthdays and their friends so that's where we were. Vibe was good, music was allright, drinks were good. We are chilling and having fun. At a point during the night it started to get really crowded upstairs and I'm thinking to myself V.I.P. section should not be this crowded. & I'm also tryna figure out how did all these people get upstairs because dude that was "security" at the bottom of the stairs was mad strict on some dumb dude shit.

Then DJ stopped the music and told everyone to go downstairs if they were not supposed to be there. Then he said Jadakiss was outside waiting to come in to perform. [insert straight face here]. Seriously?
I like Jada but :
1) Why do you want to do this in the middle of the party?
2) How you gonna bring him upstairs?
3) What single he got out right now that he needs to perform?

DJ's attempts did not work, everyone was still up there partying or just looking around trying to figure out what's up. Couple minutes after his second attempt there was a lot of commotion going on and I'm trying to figure out if Jadakiss got upstairs like what's all the fuss. And guess what? A fight.
It started off with 2 girls then 2 guys. Who knows what the hell they were fighting about. All I could hear was bottles and glasses being thrown and I'm trying to stay calm because I'm stuck upstairs and I see no way out and I don't want to get hit. Finally we we're pushed out the fire exit, ended up outside in the cold with no jackets.

I was upset because I just don't understand people sometimes.
What's the point?
The club should not be the place to come and fight someone.
Take it somewhere else.
These are the same people who are walking around saying "I'm grown I don't do this or that".
Clearly you're not.









So I'm staying away from the party scene for a while, unless it's for networking don't invite me

1 comment:

Naomie said...

lol. girl that's the main reason i stopped going to the club! just for the fighting. b/c i'm not tryna get killed out there!!

but you & your friends looked cute!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin