Thursday, March 5, 2009

Day 4.

Awful day at work.
This is all part of being a grown-up. Making life decisions, deciding what's best for you, your career and your life.
I don't want to have any regrets but without regrets there's no lessons. I'm realizing that I can't do it all.

Some of you probably heard about Tyra's new Top model show.. She's going for the Petite meaning short girls for next season and I want to try out. I mean who knows if I'm going to make it at all.

That's when work comes in... a new position that I want but can I handle it? I believe I can, for something I want I will fight for it and do the best of my abilities to be the best. But ...




Lot of "Buts" ..
& I have to make a decision
I hate this part.
I don't even know if I make any sense.






Sigh*

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin