Friday, January 16, 2009

Rambling

I wasn't feeling like blogging lately .. boohoo me
But whatever, I'm doing winter session in school it's not too bad but it's a lot for 6 freaking weeks, gotta do it.


. Sigh* I have this sore throat. It's bothering me soooooo much, I'm praying so hard that I can fight this so I won't get sick. Hate being sick.


. Haven't been going to work, lot of things is happening with the magazine iono what to do. But on a bright side, I'm going to be taking care of the fashion spread for the next issue. I'm excited & scared at the same time. Lots of work to do. We'll see how things turns out.


. Shoutout to me paying $116.06 so they can repair my camera. I've told you that I thought it had some internal issues and that's exactly what it was. & supposely my insurance doesn't cover internal issues. Mchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Some bullshit I tell you


. Today is Aaliyah's b.day. She would've been 30 today
Throwback. One of my fav songs.



What was yours?


. I'm gonna see the Notorious movie tonight. Hope it's good.







Will try to blog more. TTYL <3

2 comments:

Naomie said...

lmfao!
i think only a haitian would catch the "Mchewwww" -sucking your teeth...i dont know how to write it in creole!!

SoPhie said...

lol. seriously

Blog Widget by LinkWithin