Sunday, January 18, 2009

Look at this!

I was talking to my friend Vabessa last night and I'm guessing she was on the web shopping/looking for shoes for her upcoming b.day and she stumble across this website.

So remember this video? If you never saw it, watch it!
If you want to just fast foward it to 2:06 to see where I'm going with this.


Beyonce - Kitty Kat & Green Light TBOHip



Allright so you saw the ballet slippers/heels?





7" Spiked High Heel!
And this is their description on the website
"This is not the ballet shoe you wore in class!! This ballet shoe has a 7 1/2" spike heel with criss cross straps acrossed the foot and a wrap around ankle strap. You will still have to walk on your toes though. Used mostly in the bedroom for play!"


*[Insert blank face here]
Clearly they are NOT the ones I wore in ballet class!
But as crazy as they look, I'm thinking like I can make it work. Lol yea if I don't want to walk anymore. Can you imagine someone coming to the club with those on tho?




P.S. I love that leapord body suit that Bee was rocking in the begining for Kitty Kat!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin