Saturday, January 31, 2009

If that BOY don't love you by now !



Ok so I didn't quite love that song when I first heard it but after seeing this video I absolutely LOVE IT!
The fashion is not all that but it's still have some awesome outfits.
She looks absolutely stunning. Love the hair, the make-up & check it at the end how she just went on about & found herself a new boothang? hmmmmm! &
Of course you already know the dances were on point, like who would thought to make a choreography for that song? & it actually came out pretty sexy as always. I mean IT'S CIARA!



I'm excited about Fantasy Ride now !

What do you think about the video?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, this sonq is pretty qood .
& i love her dancinq .
Ciara's qreat and she's always on
point ..
im excited about her album =]

Blog Widget by LinkWithin