Friday, January 23, 2009

This weekend ..

I'm not too sure what movies are coming out this weekend but if you're in the mood to just cool it and go to the movies I think you should go see "Not Easily Broken"
At first I didn't want to go see because I didn't get the point of it from the trailers that they played on T.V.



OK so they didn't play that on T.V. but I thought it was going to be one of those movies but it was quite good. Bring Kleenex cause I def teared a little bit & I don''t usually do that!


One of my favorite quote from the movie:

"When God made Adam,
He instructed him to do three things: WORK, CULTIVATE, PROTECT.
Down through history man have always been measured by how hard they've worked and cultivate by how well they protected their wives and children.
In the old days,
Women saw their man as CONQUERORS, PROVIDERS, HEROES.
But somewhere along the line it changed.
Women started becoming their own HEROES.
Maybe it was because their man forgot how to be heroic or because women didn't want to be protected anymore.
Or maybe women had to be their own heroes because of the PAIN they had to endure in life. But whatever the cause, the world took away a man's reason for being a man. It told him he wasn't important anymore and when that happened, it turned the whole world upside down."



-_-





*Shoutout to my BB, without it I wouldn't be able to write all this!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin