Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Soooo



My b.day is in couple days. Going to be 21, BIG 21!
I just tried on my dress, its not finished yet all I can say is that it's not the color that you think it's going to be ;-)
Looking forward to this fun weekend! Partying, dinner, cutting cake, laughs, drunk&hot girls & fellas, sexy-ness.. a whole bunch of fun stuff! I can't wait.

Got a mani today & like I couldn't figure what I wanted. I picked red then silver then gold I just couldn't figure it out so this is what I did

Gold and silver baby & I LIKE IT!

Oh my did I tell you that I finally got my BB? It was a gift & I got it like 2 or 3 weeks ago. I'm so happy that I can finally get rid of my sidekick slide.
Growing up you know




** OMG so my digital camera has internal issues. It's so weird I don't know if I can't explain it. smh. Basically I can take pictures but I can't see it on the screen I have to wait till I upload it on the computer to see it. This might be a problem this weekend.





A lot is going on in this post. Just realized that. lol

2 comments:

Chantal said...

I see we have alot in common...I bought a slide about 6 months ago I thought it was soo childish using a sidekick I was fueled to buy a Blackberry...Ive been using mines for almost two months now and I Luv it!

SoPhie said...

I love my BB too.
I thght I was going to miss my SK but I don't. I just need to get me a really good hard cover case for it

Blog Widget by LinkWithin