Saturday, December 27, 2008

Almost forgot

What I wore to my job's Holiday party



Got this dress at my new fav vintage store in Astoria. I still don't know if I want to tell you guys about my spot. But thanks to my friend Tamara for bringing me there! The top part wasn't exactly like that, I had to beg my mom to sew it so it can stand & stay like that. But I looooooved my dress! & of course I got sick after, nose was stuffy & all but it wasn't anything big thank God.

Here's the girls of Ins&Outs Magazine [minus one]


& me & the big boss Publisher Gabriel Medina




The magazine finally came out like couple days before the party and I love it! I kinda worked hard in that issue, have a review about this play, a poem and I did this layout for gifts ideas for him and her, and let's not forget the fashion part. Here's a video from that day, check me out with my red shirt on lol



& here's the poem I wrote :

Rain in Vain

Just when I thought all the colors
would’ve shown
Just when I thought the rainbow
would’ve came out after the rain
I died
I died ‘cause it kept pouring
& I had no umbrella
No raincoat, no poncho,
no rain boots
I drowned
We’ve been going through this bad
weather for over a year
And it just won’t stop!
Until yesterday
Yesterday the moon came out
I saw your face, your smile
I touched your body,
hugged you so tight
& then I let go..
So it started to pour all over again
& I am standing in the rain
Waiting for the moon, the sun or
the rainbow to revive me

By Sophie *****

1 comment:

Naomie said...

that dress is HOT! pure fierceness! lol

Blog Widget by LinkWithin