Sunday, December 7, 2008

Trends

So this has been a while since I've seen celebrities wearing leather or pleather leggings but now it's becoming a big thing now. Constantly seeing celebrities wearing them and if you're at a party you probably seen at least one person in there with leather/pleather leggings.

*But please do remember that NOT EVERYONE CAN PULL THE LEATHER LEGGINGS LOOK!
Ok, so I actually liked the leggings thing. I have some leggings from American Apparel this is the ones that I have



Although it's giving me much "Grease"

I haven't gotten the chance to purchase my leather/pleather ones. But with the Nylon when I wear them, I do it with a shirt that covers my derriere or some part of it, I don't like wearing them if I can't find something that can cover my butt at least the top or half of it.
If you wanna dress it up and do the kinda sexy biker chic. You can wear them with a fluid top and chunky heels or booties.







Solange with a very funky look.



Katie Holmes with the casual



Christina Milian


Christina Aguilera



Even Sarah Jessica Parker rocked them


And recently Beyonce wore a pair to perform at the World Music Awards


What do you think about this trend? Would you rock it? Have you rocked it? If so how did the outfit came together? If you want you can send pics. And if you saw someone wearing them and it was a big no no do tell about how and why it was bad.

3 comments:

Chantal said...

I actually seen solange wearing it on friday night. I wouldn't exactly say it was a no no but she could have worn a size down...I think this trend is really edgy but people sometimes take it overboard. For instance some hippy girls wear it with really short tops thats definately a NO NO!!!

Naomie said...

i was on the train this weekend and i saw the biggest liquid leggings NO NO! it was a very big girl and you could see all of the dimples in her butt. on top of that she was wearing a leather bomber w/what looked like nothing underneath. very disturbing to say the least

*i'm a new blogger & i somehow stumbled across your blog- i like!*

SoPhie said...

Yea from the pics ive seen of Solange she couldve really wore them a size down.
& i've had the same experience seeing big girls w.all there dimples wearing these. The thick girl are fine cause it really give them a really nice shape but that's it.

P.S. Thanks Ms.Naomie!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin