Friday, December 5, 2008

So far .

So I've been MIA since Thanksgiving, you already know these are the crucial last two weeks of school, trying to get papers in, finals are coming up and projects due and oh my God my Birthday is coming up and guess what all my plans are going down the drain. I'm super upset because I feel like I've been planning this since October even before and I didn't take actions really so its partly my fault, should've been more hands on and plan WAY ahead.
But as of right now no party no dress. I was so having a mid-life crisis because of it on monday or was it tuesday? Or was it both? I can't seem to remember but one of my friend was very amused by it. I'm sad, already stress because of school but some load have been taking off this week. My cousin left me stranded and my friends doesn't seem to care so I really don't know what to do. All I want is my friends together and have an amazing time. Whatever. Probably will end up staying home its just another day right? But my friend Stephanie says not to because "It's my 21st" blah blah. I'm so over it tho, whatever happens I guess. I'm looking forward to my job holiday party that's all. & I can't wait till school is over so I can relax and be a bum.




Good Luck to you all with papers and finals!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin