Saturday, December 27, 2008

Rambling

Check this guy out

[Insert blank face here]
I just wonder what he's getting IF that actually happens, like what's in it for Diddy huh? I still love him tho .


. . . .
Oh My Gosh so last night I went to the movies to see "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button"


You guys should definitely check it out this weekend. I loved it. It is kinda long, like freaking 3hrs! I couldn't feel my legs when it was over but it was totally worth it. It's a F. Scott Fitzgerald story about a man [Brad Pitt] born backwards, abandoned by his father and was raised by a black mother played by Taraji P. Henson. I was so dramatic watching this movie like I don't remember being so dramatic watching a movie unless it's a scary one, I know for a fact I talk mucho much during a movie specially when I go with my best friend Barbara .. don't get us started. But the make-up was so great like I was wondering how did they make him look so old then so young. I totally fell in love with Brad Pitt again [didn't like him after the divorce cause Aniston is my girl but Jolie is a bad ass tho]. There's some really funny parts too. I recommend it for this weekend if you haven't seen it yet.






p.s. is it sad that I brought myself a Betsey Johnson laptop bag but don't have a laptop? I mean I am going to get my Macsexy soon, like the bag is my inspiration but still ..

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin