Saturday, October 31, 2009

Trend

Have I told you that Purple was the most amazing color? So guess what's in now? PURPLE LIPSTICK! I'm not too literate on the beauty department but I know some stuff and I love lipstick. Just yesterday I was talking to my friend about being bold and trying on the purple lipstick to go out to a party or just a plain regular day. She told me to go for it and so now my infactuation with purple lipstick begins.

This trend started by who else .. my best friend in my head Rihanna
This was the first time we actually saw her wearing it



And this is when it's just blew up




So now it's everywhere. I was going thru some blogs today and I saw Alicia Keys shooting a video for her new song "Try Sleeping With a Broken Heart"



Then I see Letoya Luckett also shooting a video for her new song "Regret" which I love.



With this being such a bring and bold color, I noticed that you must have a plain neutral color such as gold, grey, light brown or nude. Top it with a little eyeliner and you're good to go. If you were also thinking about trying it you can find it at any beauty stores. I would advise to go to Mac Cosmetics because they are the best and they have the Hello Kitty collection which has the purple lipstick/gloss



2 comments:

Printing Postcards said...

Wow! Don't they look gorgeous?! Purple lipstick is just so perfect. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

lmao at her being your best friend in your head haha.

I think the same thing shes fucking awesome

Oh and thanks for the post, perfect viewing pleasure

Blog Widget by LinkWithin