Saturday, October 17, 2009

Just random thoughts

Couple weeks ago, I got my monthly subscription of Essence magazine. I thought they weren't going to send it because they want me to renew my subscription and I want to try a different magazine. I was upset knowing that Nia Long was on the cover like Essence wanted to wait till I decided to not renew to have this issue but nonetheless I got it and I'm happy. While reading the magazine the other day, I noticed this old glamour spread with this beautiful model and I thought "This girl looks like Amerie".
Come to find out it was Amerie!








I am very happy that she's coming out with another album on November 3rd, although I didn't get her previous albums but I've heard it and they were pretty good. I feel as if this is going to be another album that everyone is going to sleep on.
I've heard couple of tracks and I absolutely love them. She has this DC thing with the drums, haven't heard any ballads but the ones I've heard made me want to dance! And that's all I want. Something I can dance to.

P.S. I think the other pictures are more pretty but these are the only ones I found online, will upload the other ones from my magazine later.



And she also did a spread for YRB magazine . One of my fav pic

1 comment:

Shannon Teresa said...

honestly a lot of people hated on her new song but I loved it. I'm a true fan of Amerie, she's classy and genuinely talented.

Funny b/c I just glanced at the top pic and thought it was Beyonce!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin