Saturday, October 24, 2009

Sweet November

This November will be very great. Why you ask?
The first week of November is good music week.
We got my future husband Ryan Leslie coming out with his second album.
My new 'if I was gay' girlfriend Melanie Fiona coming out with her first album.
And my old hot baby mama Amerie coming out with her third album.
Oh how the music industry is going to get my money that week.

But let's talk Ryan Leslie.
I'm sure if you guys know but I absolutely adore this man. I finally saw the Rising Icons episode! You can see me a little but the video is not that clear :/















P.S. Why did I just realized that Melanie Fiona is going to be the opening act for him at Nokia Theater on the 6th? More reasons for me TO GO !

2 comments:

Online Printing Company said...

Wow! That is totally great! Good music always makes a good a month. I'm so excited for the upcoming albums! Thank you for sharing the news.

SoPhie said...

yes it does. you're so welcome :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin