Sunday, November 23, 2008

Update on the Christmas list

So besides the Macbook and Ipod Touch, I want books. I don't care what it is really just a good book that I can read because I want to get back on my reading, actually I do partially care.. I've had my eye on Lauren Weisberger new book "Chasing Harry Winston"



& I wanted Rachel Zoe book just cause ..




& watching the new show "Stylista" on CW made me want to get a fashion dictionary. Have you seen this show?


I want Cd's.. Lots of them. Pink, John Legend, Q-Tip, Paramore, Robyn, Duffy and I have more I just can't remember. See how eclectic I am

That's it, I think.. I don't ask for much lol
Oh I kinda want all the seasons of Sex in City but I'm not sure yet because they do play in on TBS and CW still. But I definitely want the movie on DVD tho.. What's on your Christmas list?

& a throwback video just cause.. Real Pink lover will appreciate it. I love her!



2 comments:

Lucky said...

I was just looking into "Chasing Harry Winston" last night.....please believe I will have it....I'm actually surprised you didn't get Qtip or John Legend's albums yet.....

SoPhie said...

I know. I was kinda confused with the release dates but if I don't get them for my b.day or Christmas I will def get them

Blog Widget by LinkWithin