Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Oh Boy

So today is November 19Th and in a month it'll be my 21st birthday!
I am supper dupper excited about that, I've waiting for this day since I turned 20.. & I know most of my 21+ friends have been too! It definitely sucks to have a late birthday, all of my friends already turned 21.. now I'm just waiting.
I want to do it BIG! I'm thinking about having a party, my dress is being made by none other than my dear friend Missy who made my black outfit for my fashion show. I'm excited and I won't let anything stop my fun this year and I won't be crying because for some reason I always end up crying for my birthday. This time around I will be careless. We'll see how it goes ..

Ooh and Christmas is coming around too! What's on your Christmas list?
1. I haven't really made mine yet but I know that for sure I definitely want a Macbook..
I was thinking about the new one .. 13 inch supposedly it's way better



But I always wanted the white one




Still trying to figure out what's so different about it besides the designs.. But if anything I think I could settle for a cute HP, but my mind is with Mac tho but I don't want to settle!
2. And I want to get a new Ipod, for some reason I feel like I change it every year but I blame it on Apple.. always coming out with a new one every months smh. The one I currently have is the small nano 4GB..




But now I want the Ipod Touch.. 16GB or 32 because I am tired of always erasing my songs just to add new ones, just need more GBs






Sigh.. damn you Apple!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin