Saturday, November 8, 2008

If you're haitian

You should know about Haitian V, even if you're not haitian you know someone who know someone who know someone who's haitian and they must have heard about him. This guy is like super hilarious. I used to watch him religiously whenever he'll post new videos on YouTube, even when he didn't have new ones I'll watch my favs* . But he hasn't post anything that often or maybe it's me who haven't been looking for his vids anymore but I'm bored at work so I decided to check him out and I found this most recent video about voting for Obama ..





Funniest part: "Shitman.. ok not calling him shitman but... ok shitman! Shitman John McCain! 72-year old you wanna be to a president and then if get the president next week you have a heart attack ... "



Lmaoo.
Good laugh for when you're bored

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin