Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I can't think of any title for this.. smh

"Can't run from the pain, go towards it
Some things can't be explain ,
What causes it?
Such a beautiful soul, so pure . ."
- Jay-Z


I'm just tired. I'm upset and sad. I just don't understand how everywhere, everytime someone is dying. 2008 hasn't really been a really great year except well just recently Obama became our president. But ok so we probably had some good time here and there but like right now looking at my buddylist and their aways messages is just really sad. Everytime it's always some R.I.P.s and to tell you the truth I'm really getting tired of it. I feel like violence has increased this year, this week a 14 year old girl got killed in Cambria and yesterday someone that I knew, not personally but we had a lot of friends in common, got shot and killed also in Cambria. Even if it's not close to home it's everywhere. No shame, no care whatsoever these criminals are walking around killing people. When will it stop? Will it ever stop? I mean yea life isn't fair, we're going to die someday but that's not exactly how we would picture our grand exit. I'm thinking more of we all growing old with our cats and dogs, acomplished anything and everything.. Am I the only one that wants that? More and more young people are dying over the dumbest shit, dumb decisions that they make or just being at the wrong place at the wrong time. And I just pray for me, my friends, the world that somehow we can be truely blessed to wake up and see another day, survive that day and just go ahead and do it again. "Be grateful for it and the fact that you're alive" is what one of my dearest friends said to me today so I'm passing it on to you. So don't take anyone for granted and tell them all how much you love and appreciate them. Live your life to the fullest because it's not promising..
Live for the moment!




To those we've lost during this year.
R.I.P.



Smh

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin