Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Let's talk AMA's



Late but I wanted to talk about this ..
Well we will only talk about my favorites but if you thought someone looked fab that's not on my list let me know.

So we'll start with none other than Rihanna with this Zac Posen dress.





& her performance outfit gave me much dominatrix. Thought it was cool tho



Then we have Miley Cyrus. Thought she was supper fab in this Marchesa dress, celebrating her 16th birthday.



Ashley Tisdale worn sort of something similar, thought it was nice too



Pink looked AWESOME in this Viviane Westwood gown


Loved Taylor Swift's dress too.
She's starting to grown on me, loved that song she performed



Natasha Bendingfield rocked the masculine look



Alicia Keys, my love.. beautiful


Rachel Zoe



Ali Landry


PCD all wearing Christian Siriano


Whoo had a lot of favs. Metallic were definitely the look for the night.
Oh and how [ insert word here ] was this?

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin