Thursday, November 20, 2008

Beyonce Beyonce

Seventeen wanted to wait till I ended my subscription to feature Beyonce in their magazine.. smh








I don't really like what they have her wearing like I've seen better outfits in Seventeen.
By the way did you get her album? What you think about it?
Ok so personally, I am sort of disappointed. I liked the first one better, the second one wasn't that bad but this one I'm not sure. It's gonna grow on me tho because I'm gonna put it on my Ipod and listen to it almost everyday.
But I am upset that I didn't buy the deluxe one, I brought the standard one and the deluxe has one of my fav. songs "Hello".. ugh


This is what I should've brought ..





And this is what I brought




Who wants to lend me their deluxe for my Ipod?

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin