Friday, August 1, 2008

Just love it!

So the other day I'm in my desk working, my boss comes and starts telling me about this fashion show that will be going on Monday at Jacob K. Javits Convention Center, telling me that it's suppose to be a whole day thing and she wants to me come with her (Gasps)

this is what was going in my head..






Lol. Now I didn't really know what it is about (I still kinda don't) but today she gave me sort of kind of more info and I googled it of course. So it's suppose to be an accessories show I don't know if its also a clothing show but as the description says "There will be over 3,000 diverse line of glamorous accessories". Designers such as Steve Madden, Lucky Brand, DV by Dolce Vita, Soundgirl and many more! I'm just excited! I know there's going to be massages, tea, luncheon and on-going Starbucks coffee and she also told me that last year they were selling things at the end of the show for 30 cents.(Gasps again) Now I am super excited! I promise to take plenty pictures and tell you all about it!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin