Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Oh yea!

So You Think You Can Dance finally ended last week.. I'm so sad cause now I don't know what I'll be watching on Wednesdays & Thursdays night but I am happy because Joshua won! I was originally rooting for Twitch but when it came down to both of them behind the final 2 dancers it really didn't matter who won to me anymore because they are both wonderful dancers and what's crazier (is that even a word?) is that both of them are untrained dancers!?! Can you believe that? They had them doing contemporary dances and I think they did it better than the people who were actually contemporary dancers on the show. Nonetheless I had a feeling that Joshua was going to win, he has never been in the bottom 2 and America loves him cause of his charm and he has a great personality and he was just too cute!

Check out my favorites of him
















No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin