Friday, August 22, 2008

Some words.. some music

Just when I thought all the colors would've shown

Just when I thought the rainbow would've came out after the rain

I died

I died cause it kept pouring

& I had no umbrella

No raincoat, no poncho, no rain boots

I drowned

We've been going through this bad weather for a year

And it just won't stop!

Until yesterday

Yesterday the moon came out

I seen your face, your smile

I touched your body, hugged you so tight

& then I let go ..

So it started to pour all over again

& I am standing in the rain

Waiting for the moon, the sun or the rainbow to revive me




1 comment:

Chrissy said...

soo oapparently I have become a fan os Solange...diggin her new style...and will cop the album...solange and the st. hadley dreams

Blog Widget by LinkWithin