Saturday, August 9, 2008

FAME, Accessories, MODA show

So Monday was the day I went to my fashion event with my boss. It was totally the opposite of what I thought it would be. I expected a runway with models, with designers the whole shindig but I got something better.. a HUGE closet! Basically this was an Exhibition, designers were showcasing their accessories, bags, shoes, clothes, everything. It was so amazing.. This is how it looked from the Press Room ..



That was just HALF of the first room which was the Accessories Exhibition. Can you imagine the rest of it? There was so many things that I liked and wanted to purchased but like I said I didn't think it was an exhibit. But any who we were there for business, we started looking for accessories, another designer for our female and one for our male fashion photo shoot for our next issue.
Some of the designers I don't quite remember their names. There was this shoe designer, the shoes were amazing! I totally forgot to get a picture of his products because I was so amazed by them. I am thinking about getting a pair for my birthday or maybe get one just cause.

There was this crystal designs type thing that we thought was so great. They can just take anything and "crystallize" it. Check it out..








I thought that was so cool.

There was this one who had designs for babies & I thought about my baby brother (oh yea I'm going to have a little brother soon)





Thought it was cute..
Oh & this dress I totally fell in love with



It's not really a good picture but can you guess one of the reason why I liked it? lol.
My boss loved that one.


This is also not a good pic but I think you can kind of see it.
This is another dress that we both liked






This is some of the accessories that we loved.







I wanted to take a picture of what I wore but I completely forgot but this is what it looked like. Somewhat. My necklace was all gold tho






My boss thought I looked great =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That Skull is fly, it would go great wit all the weird sh*t i got

Blog Widget by LinkWithin