Friday, August 1, 2008

I'm just upset..

So every summer there's this show called So You Think You Can Dance which plays on FOX I wasn't really into it at first but I would still watch it not constantly tho. This summer I was glued to the TV every Wednesdays & Thursdays, it's now my summer favorite show and encouraging me to learn contemporary dance (shout out to me not being able to say that word properly). It's coming down to the final episodes which I am extremely sad about but I'm mostly sad because America sent the 2 best dancers home for the past 2 weeks! Will who's just an AMAZING contemporary dancer (Debbie Allen is his mentor) and Chelsie who I don't quite know what kind of style she was because she gave me salsa sometimes and ballroom, I don't know all I know is she's an amazing dancer and America sent her home.
P.S. I did vote for all my favorites.


Let's check out my favorites vids of Chelsie




. This one almost made me cry





. This was the first performance when I fell in love (lol)





. And this was one of the performance before she got eliminated.


Chelsie Twitch

She doesn't deserve to gooooo. Don't you think?

Now let's look at Will


. This one was just "oh my" made me wish I was the girl
P.S. look at his legs, arms & body (how you zoing)





. This one too!





. And this is the one he did before he got eliminated





Two great dancers. Shame on you America

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin