Thursday, March 13, 2008

YES YES YES STYLE!!

So my homie Lucky (www.luckysinlove.com; check out his site) has put me on this interesting website and I am loving it, altho I didn't get anything yet from the site but I'm planning on it.. to tell you the truth there's so many things that I want I just don't know where to start..
So what the website you asking? www.YesStyle.com

You every wonder where some of the Asian people get their clothes from? No? Yes? Well I know I do (cause my school is so diverse and I love it for that).. some the Asians students definitely rock the coolest outfits around campus.. And I think we found their spot lol. Most of the brands on the site are from Hong Kong, Japan and South Korean. You wondering how much does it cost? Well they are at reasonable prices! Don't believe me? So then go check it out!


These are couple of my favorites :





Love me some ruffled blouse..








Can't go wrong with these cute mid-waist short


Pencil skirts are my favorites =)



And I just love this outfit..
Blog Widget by LinkWithin