Sunday, March 9, 2008

Did you know?

Finally the movie for Notorious B.I.G seems as if its going to be in productions. I know they did the nationwide search for someone to play the lead so now after all Jamal Woolard (which is also a rapper by the name of Gravy =/ ) will be playing B.I.G. Personally I don't really think he looks like him but maybe with the makeup and everything he might pass.




And Angela Bassett will be playing Biggie's mom, Voletta Wallace.
Now that I can see.. somewhat


Anthony Mackie as Tupac...
Peep the same eyebrowns and bone structure so he can def look like Pac.


And Derek Luke as Diddy...




George Tillman Jr. will be directing the film, which suppose to start shooting March 24 in New York City. I'm excited, can't wait for this movie to come out.

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

i love angela bassett but i don't think she should play voletta...anthony mackie 2 thumbs up...I cannot wait...I will def try and make my way to the city to try andscope out the set

Blog Widget by LinkWithin