Friday, March 7, 2008

Designer Spotlight






P.Y.N.K. J.O.O.C.E.S. ... you wondering what does that stands for huh?
WellPeople You'll Never Know Just Our Own Creatively Embraced Style..

His name is Darrell Peacock and he describe himself as a fashionist. He was born and raised in Queens, NY and middle child with two siblings. When asked about his passion he says: "My passion is fashion. I eat, sleep and drink it. I am inspired by many factors. Its mostly the art such music and paintings." The line started as a personal tip, he says. He was tired of wearing something and seeing everyone else with it so he decided to design his own teeshirts and hooodies. Friends began to take a liking of the shirts and asked him to design them some and at this point he decided to use it as a tool to make extra money on the side. But his passion began to grow for it and that is when he decided to start up his own clothing line. And hence that was the beginning of Pynk Jooces. The concept of the line is street/skater wear. He still would like to add the high end fashion look to it. And when asked about his inspiration he said: "I want to be appealing to everybody. I am inspired by other clothing lines such as Stussy Mishka and Supreme. All I want to add is my own and creativity to the game." With that said check out some of his creations..













And there he goes wearing one of his designs




"A clothing line is only the beginning for me. I plan on expanded through the entire fashion industry." -- Darrell Peacock

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin