Sunday, March 16, 2008

So in that note..





To all y'all sneakers fans out there.. Did you know that Dave's Quality Meat is having a nice sale right now?!? Up to 40% off sneakers I mean that's a pretty good sale .. For those who don't know DQM is located on 7 east 3rd street. Check it out.. it won't hurt but then again you might not find anything that you really like or your size and you get mad because you really liked the sneakers(which always happen to me smh) but still you can check it out.. I haven't had the time to go check it out to get me some blazers!!!
(I love me some blazers =D). Here's couple sneakers from the site..





SB DUNK LOW - anthracite deep violet which is in Men's =(


I think these are dope. Don't worry ladies these are women's!
SB DUNK HIGH- forest varsity red


And these blazers! Love it!
SB BLAZER Lebanon pine green white.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin