Friday, March 28, 2008

Brooklyn Fashion Weekend

Last weekend I went to the Brooklyn Underground Fashion Weekend, as you can tell is where all the underground designers, artists meet and showcase! I was super-exited! All the clothes was couture! couture! couture! Had couple of my buddies modeling in the show so I was also there to support. I only attended the first show on Friday and which I snapped couple of pictures.. they not so great but I'll just show you the good ones later on. But here's couple of pics that I got from www.fashionstock.com




Color Heritage clothing...(Go Jarret)


Magor!


& Adam!






CATALIN BOTEZATU..














MISS BRUNO















CATALIN BOTEZATU COUTURE!

Sidebar: this chick fell like 50 times





















& remember Audrina from College Hill?



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin