Thursday, November 5, 2009

Rihanna is speaking out

You know that is my best friend in my head, and the things she went thru back in February was the highlight of the entertainment industry. Everyone wanted to know what happened but none of them were speaking out. Now both of their album are coming out they are speaking out. Of course in my mind that is show business for you, they want their album to sell. But then again if you look at it in this way, they have to take time to heal. Chris had to work on some things, and Rihanna had to also. Who knows she might be in therapy right now. Who knows what they went thru emotionally after the incident. I wasn't going to post this but after watching it I wanted to share it with some of you that may not have seen it.







& you can tell that she was about to cry and still hurt

2 comments:

Online Printing Company said...

You are right! It takes time to heal. Domestic violence is a sad fact and I can't understand why some people are doing that.:( Can someone tell me why? Do you guys have an idea?

Unknown said...

I like that she spoke out. Her words can influence so many young girls to step out of a bad situation. She is a talented, beautiful, and inspiring woman.

http://MeCassieMarie.blogspot.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin