Thursday, November 12, 2009

In other news




I got 2 out of 3 albums that I was looking forward to. Apparently when I went to buy all 3 last week, only those 2 came out. Melanie Fiona's came out this Tuesday. I will get it as soon as I have time this weekend maybe even today. One of my friend brought and she's totally in love. GO MELANIE !

So here's what I think, as much as I love Ryan Leslie with all my heart, the first album was so better then this one. Don't get me wrong I like this album but I love the first one better. I have 2 favorites so far which are "Guardian Angel" and "Zodiac".

Now this is my first time buying an Amerie album and surprisingly it is very good. I can't compare it to any of the previous work that she's done but I really really like it. She have some good ballads and good songs that you can dance to. Also those songs that you can completely relate to. I think this album is really good, every girl should have it in their playlist. You will love it!

Support the artists!
Also check her out in her Elle Magazine December issue fashion spread










1 comment:

Envelope Printing | UPrinting.com said...

I love the spread photos. They are very nice shots. :) I personally would like to listen to Amerie's new album.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin