Thursday, November 12, 2009

How I did it

It's been a week and school has been kicking my butt. Lots of homework, papers and I'm procrastinating, watching TV on FB and Twitter. No good. But I'm just here for a little bit then off to finish my HW, I'll be back as soon as I'm done !

So a week ago I told you guys how much I was loving the purple lipstick trend and wanted to try it. On Friday, me and my girls went out for my dear friend Stephanie's birthday and we had a BLAST! Three words: Limo, bottles & good music. Wait is that four words? Anyway so I brought the purple lipstick from Sephora: ILLAMASQUA is the brand and it's called Fierce (in Tyra voice)






And this my end result which I absolutely loved!





I am wearing:
-H&M racer back tank top.
-My friend Melissa's line-LeMichou skirt.
-F21 necklace




One third of my inspiration came from Letoya Luckett so check out the new video for "Regret" and how she rocked the purple lipstick


2 comments:

Shannon Teresa said...

Lovely I like Telescopic by L'Oreal with Smash Box primer

SoPhie said...

ooh i should look into that. not really makeup literate kinda girl , i just pick up things and go lol

Blog Widget by LinkWithin