Thursday, November 12, 2009

Love Come Down !

I don't remember if I said this before but I have this love/hate thing with this new Diddy group "Dirty Money". I feel as if he's taking advantage of Dawn's talent cause she's just so amazing! But anyway I didn't like the first single "Angels" but "Love Come Down" is my ishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! So they finally came out with a video for it and I am loving it. It has this 90's feel to it, think Diddy and Mase with a futuristic vibe. The light effects are great. I think that these outfit should've been way better. But that's just my opinion. So enjoy the video and let me know what you think. :)




















P.S. Where is Diddy going with the bottom grillz?

3 comments:

Business Cards Printing said...

Nice! I like the video too. I love the 90's vibe to it. Thanks for sharing this.:)

GLAMGiRL said...

LMAO i was wondering about those bottom grills too. he know he need to stop!!!

I was embarassed to admit I was feeling this song. But I see it's not just me!

Shannon Teresa said...

lol with the comment on the grills! Hey I have a question for you my dear, can you e-mail me at sb@shannonteresa.com?

Thanks ya - and as always LOVIN my Purple fix

Blog Widget by LinkWithin