Thursday, November 19, 2009

Nu Pop Vs. G-Shock watch

When I was younger, watches were my favorite accessories. Then I grew up, got a phone and didn't see the need of a watch because well the phone had the time. But you can't always depend on the phone, so recently I've been wanting to get couple of watches. I was looking at the G-shock watches which are very popular now but recently Jermaine Dupri collaborate with jewelry designer Pascal Mouawad and launched this brand new watch line called Nu Pop Movement. It is very stylish, funky and very different then the other watches I've seen. But since they are new, they do not have as much varieties as G-Shock does. Either way I like both of the lines, you guys can add them on your Christmas list or purchase it for someone who loves watches.


Nu Pop Movement






G-Shock & Baby G




click on image for bigger view


For my Bday (December 19Th) or Christmas either of these will make my left wrist very happy











Or the red or brown Nu Pop Movement. Either or you know :)

1 comment:

Online Printing Company said...

I go for the G-shock watches. I've been wanting get myself a watch also. Unfortunately the one I really want is a bit expensive, so guess I have to wait for the meantime.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin