Friday, February 15, 2008

YAY NEW EPISODES!

It's been weeks now since I've watched a new episode of "Gossip Girl". I absolutely LOVE this show, the outfits are simply amazing [ computer is a little out of control can't show you my favs =( ] but I've been highly frustrated until this monday I've realized the reason there hasn't been a new episode is because of the writers strike >:o!

According to Mediaweek the CW will be ordering new episodes of Gossip Girl, One Tree Hill, Reaper, Smallville, Supernatural, and The Game. Super excited! So now we'll be getting new episodes. But Gossip Girl could be airing new episodes by August (gasps) that's a long wait!! But I guess we should be happy that this strike has come to an end and we'll be seeing our favorite shows soon..

As for Girlfriends, it looks like it's definately over: LIW is not producing new episodes and won't be returning, Girlfriends might wrap up its final season with a clip show(tears, tears). Kind of saw it coming tho with Tony leaving and all the drama. I wasn't really into it watching the show anymore, I guess The Game will be taking the new spot.
Will you miss the show, or do you think it was time for it to be put to rest?

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin