Wednesday, February 13, 2008

THE GRAMMYS!!


So I'm late I know but we have to talk about the Grammys! The show was awesome! Couple things here and there but I loved it.. Some of the performances were great and some were ehhhh. But my girl Amy Winehouse grabbed 5 grammys! I was very excited about her performance. "My Blake" (in her voice) lol I loved it when she kept saying that throughout the whole performance. But let's get to the good stuff shall we?


The Fashion!! Let's start with the ladies and my favorite of the night was..... (drumrollll please!)



Rihanna!!
Looking very beautiful in a bright purple Zac Posen knee length dress


























Then we have Miss Alicia Keys
Rocking a midnight Armani creation with a retro updo
Looking absolutely gorgeous !

























Keyshia Cole rocked this vintage look
But I thought that the tattoos made it look very tacky
I like her new hair color tho..




















Corrine Bailey Rae, with this blue sequin dress, I thought she looked so pretty

























Chrisette Michele in this white dress..




















And Solange.. (sighs)
I don't know I wasn't feeling this look.. maybe the dress without the sleeves.. I don't know smh





















Nelly Furtado.. loved the color of the dress.. thought that there was a little too much going on with the accessories.






















Fergie looked adorable in this yellow Clavin Klein dress..

























And Beyonce... not her best it was by her favorite designer Elie Saab. Didn't like it she looked like a barbie out the 90's






















Fantasia..... with her new beau Young Dro




















And Lil Mama .. (double sighs) no comment










No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin