Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Who? What?


There's so many other cool blogs and sites out there nowadays, today we are checking out one of my favorite site Merlyndia.com. Just a little bio..
Merlyndia was born in Miami, FL on March 13, 1988 and raised in PAP, Haiti for 12 years. She came to the US in 1999. She's a very down to earth, easy going personality. She always had a passion for writing and fashion. "My style is unique - I like to experiment - don't like looking like everyone else, says Merlyndia, the site gave me the opportunity to do both my writing and get in touch with my fashion side."
The site first started out over the summer of 2007. "I started as a hobby and a way to publish my poetry. As the summer progressed, I started expanding the site into much more than just poetry. I remodeled it - brand new design, format and variety of content" she says.
Merlyndia.com is both an entertaining and informative blog. It focuses but is not limited to poetry, fashion, entertainment, music, youth, world issues, wisdom, etc... Merlyndia.com tries to offer a variety of content in order to reach out to numerous readers.
"I try not to limit myself or the content..." Merlyndia.com will be expanding in the next couple of weeks. We're going hardcore and it will become a brand, no longer just a hobby.
So check out her site http://www.merlyndia.com/, she's been one of my friends since 1st grade!!! (surprising huh?) show her some love.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin