Friday, February 8, 2008

GRAMMYS!!

The 50th annual Grammy Awards are on sunday and I can't wait!!! I look forward to it every year. The Red Carpet, performances, the chaos etc.. I am actually quite sad that one of my favs Amy Winehouse will not be attending the show but happy that she will be performing via satellite, with 6 nominees I hope she actually win something that should be some good news for her as far as her husband being in jail and her coke addiction (for some odd reason most of my favs are eitha in rehab or doing someting bad hmm something to think about? lol)

I can't wait to see what Kanye West performance will be like, which will be dedicated to his mother. Rihanna will also perform.. can't wait to see that maybe she'll bring out her boo Chris Breezy hmmm. Beyonce suppose to do a superfantastic performance with Tyna Turner! Whattttt?? Aretha Franklin, Alicia Keys, Mary J. Blige and many many many more. I hope you will be watching sure know I will be posted to check out the red carpet.. Until then

2 comments:

Melody.Darlene said...

i cant wait either!!

SoPhie said...

i hope its not a disappointment since its the 50th year!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin