Thursday, February 28, 2008

Trends for Spring 2008

Spring is right around the corner which means one thing... SHOPPING!!! You have to stay in style and update the wardrobe... these are some of the must haves for this season..



DRESSES!
Not really a big fan of dresses but if its cute and very stylish I think I would fall for it.. You have the baby doll dresses, safari, one shoulder, wrap, printed and maxi dresses. Maxi dresses can be floaty, straight cut or transparent, color-blocked or with vibrant floral or tribal prints. One-shoulder dresses and tops are a big feature for this spring.









CARDIGANS!!
I love cardigans! I say just forget the sweater and bring the cardigans out for spring. They are so fun, flirty and have different styles from short sleeves, 3/4 and long sleeves..








BOLD ACCESSORIES!!!
I absolutely love accessories.. I have a big drawer full of them (no joke). This spring everything is bold, over sized jewelry, chunky bangles and metallic bracelets, bead jewelry and cocktails rings







BAGS!!!
Bags.. something a woman CANNOT go without! Whether is over sized bags from or small bags, multi color bags are huge this season.. Big, bold and colorsssss!!







SUNGLASSES!!!
Another of my favorite accessories that I can't live without.. Big shades that makes you feel like you a star or Ray Ban sunglasses risky business inspired, 80's inspired shades and Kanye West just to look fly..





SHOES!!!
Shoes! shoes! shoes! And I repeat Shoes! love love love them.. From flats to heels and ankle boots are actually my favorites right now. Shoes have defiantly become a way of expressing ones artistic likes... With wonderful shapes, and bold colors. One must put away the old black pumps, and step into the new wonderful world of color, patterns, and crazy designs!!! But can us regular women pull it off? hmm...









HIGH WAIST SHORTS/PANTS!!!!!!
High waist are innnn and not going anywhereeeee!! Well not yet anyway.. This year you'll see high waist shorts which are very comfortable and very lady like.. no pumpum shorts please.






FEDORAS!!
Very cute and definitely another of my favorite accessories




BRIGHT/BLACK TIGHTS!!
Patterned Tights and hose... I think they add so much texture to an outfit. I'm all for the black tights for Spring..




There you goo.. go out there and get to shopping!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love this great collection of dresses and accessories!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin