Thursday, January 28, 2010

Restaurant Week: Blue Smoke

So I went to Blue Smoke as my first stop for Restaurant week yesterday. Although I've been there before I absolutely love their food. It's one of the very good BBQ restaurant in Manhattan. After I did some school business, I headed there with my cousin for a lunch date. Their menus looked like this:








Even with this little amount to choose from everything looked so delicious! For our entrees we both ordered the "Chipotle Chicken Wings" which was sooo good that we didn't want to stop eating it to save room for our main course



For my main course I decided to go with the "Kansas City Spareribs" which came with sesame coleslaw, I'm not a big fan of that so I tried to substitute for the mac and cheese but they wouldn't let me so I ended up with the fries. My cousin went with the "Apple-Glazed Smoked Chicken" which looked so delish !





We were so full by then so we ended up not eating the whole plate and taking it to go. We also ordered desert, "Chocolate Silk Pie". Had to wrap it and before we put it in our bag I had a taste and oh boy was it so yummy.


Overall good food experience ..
You guys should try if you're ever around 27Th Street and Park

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin