Thursday, January 7, 2010

Rambling .

While I'm sitting here listening to Aaliyah, I just realized that it's her birthday month. Next week on the 16Th she would've been 31. Can you believe that it's been 9 years since her death? I get sad every time I think about it. I really loved her and she is one of the celebs that I would've LOVED to meet



I know there's a movie supposed to be in work some time this year for her much-anticipated biopic. Keisha Chante a Canadian R&B singer, is set to play her. I am impatiently waiting for this movie to come out. I know I will be in the theaters with a box of tissues, doing all the dance moves and singing along to all the songs. But who knows I may not have the guts to go see it.
Remember the Selena movie? I cry EVERY TIME I watch it. Supposedly it's going to be exactly like that, since it's the same director who's going to be working on the Aaliyah movie.


Here's how Keisha look like.. For some of you who don't know who I'm talking bout.



I think they picked the right girl, she resembles her. What do you think?

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin