Friday, February 27, 2009

Yesterday ..

Was another fashion shoot at work for the Spring/Summer '09.
It was sooo much fun, I was the stylist and I love it.
This was my first time doing something big as far as styling.
So this is my first baby.
Me & my co-worker Audrey busted our asses for weeeksssssssssss! Dealing with models, agencies, designers and the publisher. Trying to find a make-up and hair stylist which we found like the week before. Thank God!

Experienced so many things during the shoot and I loved it. There was some negative or positive things and I learned a lot from it.

On the negative side. I was totally annoyed by this girl, at first I felt like I was being selfish or something because she was trying to take over things and since this is my first time doing this I wanted to do it all and impress everyone. Like I brought my own assistant (lol shoutout to my friend Tamara) so I wouldn't have to have any problem but this girl was a pain. Couple people started to notice it too like my friend Tamara, and that was such a relief because at a point I felt like I was the only one and I was just being a bitch and she might actually be a pretty nice girl. (insert blank sarcastic face here). I was trying so hard to hold back and not say anything you know, being the bigger person. And I am so happy that I did.

There was this model, her personality was out of this world!
During her casting Audrey and I were afraid that she would've taken over the shoot too but she just brought so much fun and laughter and now I can't imagine the day of the shoot without her. She was also an instigator with the whole girl thing lol. She didn't like her. She had my backkkkkk!





Anyway, I could go on about the shoot but I still feel super tired from it.
My eyes are red as we speak and I don't know if it's from that or from looking at the computer screen for too long.. I don't know, but I will def post some pic of the day and the finish project and we also did a video.













Till then ..

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin