Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Soo we all heard about this


I thought this picture was funny in a way I don't know why


It was taking at the Clive pre-Grammy party which was the night before the Grammys
I can't believe this. So many rumors out there from STD she gave him to him or her being unfaithful. Supposedly this is not the first time this happened between them. I'm just waiting till the real story comes out cause eventually it will.
Supposedly he's schedule for court on March 5Th
Cancellation of appearances & concerts. & she was going to celebrate her 21st b.day party on the 20Th & that's cancelled





Like who would've thought Chris Brown was a woman beater?
Can't believe he beat up my wife/best friend in my head
He's so going to lose his fan base








Anywhoo I'll post up Grammys fashion later on, been so busy with school & work & trying to maintain a social life
I'm still here tho guys =)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin