Sunday, February 15, 2009

Fashion Week_Day 1-3

So Fashion Week has begun. The hottest designers & the hottest clothes

Let's take a look at some of BCBGMAXAZRIA looks









Not really too fond of it because I'm not a velvet lover but I did like the futuristic kinda look.



Nicole Miller (she's one of my fav)












I love it. The colors & the prints are very nice.



Andy & Debb (Don't really about them but their line is awesome)














The Barbie Runway Show












I like it. Very Barbie. Colorful, dramatic & playful



Herve Lerge












I don't know if it's me but I feel that Herve Lerge line always look the same, just maybe different designs & details. I actually liked last season but this one I'm not too sure about. Just like some dresses. Maybe it's the bandage thing that's bothering me.








Stay tune for more designers

1 comment:

DEEDEE said...

lol our blogs bout the same thing..
well this posting at least..

Blog Widget by LinkWithin