Monday, May 3, 2010

Mother's day!

This holiday is right around the corner, this Sunday actually for those who didn't know. Whenever Mother's day come around I'm at loss of what to get my mother. She has almost everything. Enough jewelry, perfumes, clothes.. You name it she probably have it. But this year I wanted to do something special for her, I still have no idea what but hopefully by doing this post something amazing will come up to mind.



  1. I know I said no jewelry but nothing says "Thanks for carrying me for 9months" then jewelry from Tiffany's



2. You can spoil her and get the Bath&Body of the month club. Which she would get new scents, lotions, soaps etc every month




3. Everyone love sweets. Crumbs is one of the best bake shop here in NYC.
With their Mother's Day pack special this could be a good gift.




4. For our hard working mom, the spa is always a great way to relieve some stress and just relax.
A spa gift basket or a gift card to a spa could also be a good idea.





5. If anything flowers can always be a great way of appreciation.
FTD has great arrangements, 1800Flowers does too but if you want a great price Proflowers is the one to go to




Hope this helps.
If you already have gifts for mother's day feel free to share :)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin