Monday, May 17, 2010

Hello, Good Morning !



I must admit when I first hear about this Dirty Money thing I hated it. I didn't like their first single "Angels" at all so I thought yea Dirty Money will not get any love from me. But then they changed my mind with their second single "Love come down" and now "Hello, Good Morning" which I absolutely LOVE! Now their video version has Rick Ross in it made me love it even more.


In this video, the other member Kalenna is wearing the same leggings as we've seen Rihanna wearing recently. I thought it was from American Apparel but come to find out they are actually Givenchy. They retail for $631.






So if you want to get the same look as Rihanna or Kalenna I suggest you get the American Apparel ones, they are more recession friendly for only $34

1 comment:

Small Business Printing said...

Nice leggings. I think that if someoene's gonna follow this trend. She has to make sure that the prints suits her.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin