Saturday, September 26, 2009

A La Mode or not?

You've probably been seeing all the celebs rocking some thigh high boots recently and it's looking like it might be the new trend and everyone is talking about it so here's my input.

Thigh high boots have been around for a while now a lot of designers are bringing it back for this Fall season. I personally am not a big fan of thigh high boots. Boots overall actually, let me rephrase high heels boots I have no problems with flats boots. Never found one that was super sexychic for me to buy or fall in love with but these thigh high boots are to die for in my opinion. I'm still trying to figure out if its a go for us short girls because the only celebs I've seen rocking them are tall. The only person I've seen wearing thigh high boots which I believe is short is celebrity stylist June Ambrose, she recently got the Gucci ones and wore them on the set of one of her photoshoot.







And Rihanna was recently seen out with these Stella McCartney boots





Ciara been seeing around with those Christian Louboutin ones. I think these were the ones that made me want to get a pair and the Gucci ones also



Ashanti was wearing the Louis Vuitton boots which I don't think I am a big fan of and not a big fan of that look either



If you're feeling the trend but don't want to break your wallet for these 1000 dollars ish boots here's some alternative:


Report at $475



These Victoria Beckham inspired at Asos at $255





& for the flat lovers like myself Asos again at $167




You can check DSW they also have some nice ones even cheaper than the ones I just posted.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin